1) WHO DO WE SHIP WITH?
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx. All clothing ships separately.
2) WHERE DO WE SHIP TO?
This store currently ships our physical products to Canada and the United States. Our digital products (eBooks and videos) are available worldwide.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii. We can't currently ship to APO addresses, and shipping to PO boxes must have a phone number to be accepted.
3) HOW DOES YOUR CLOTHING SHIP?
Clothing orders will be shipped by an International Standard Shipping option. These orders are typically delivered within 8-15 business days. Please note that tracking is not available for this shipping option, and your order may be subject to import taxes, customs and/or duties upon arrival.
4) HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Once the order has been processed successfully we typically ship your products within 1-2 business days (24-48 hours). Sometimes delivery can be delayed by circumstances out of our control, like postal delays, back-ordered products or incorrectly entered shipping addresses. Make sure when checking out and paying for your order that all of your information entered is correct!
5) WHEN WILL I RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER?
As soon as we ship your products, we'll send a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number. You can head on over to the FedEx Website to see where your products are.
6) WHAT IF MY ORDER IS WRONG?
If there's anything wrong with your order, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) WHAT IF MY EQUIPMENT IS DEFECTIVE?
If you receive defective equipment you need to contact us right away at email@example.com with a photo of what's wrong with your product. We will replace any items that was received damaged or defective. Depending on the damage, we will either replace the part or the entire product, or find an alternate replacement.
8) WHAT IF I WANT TO RETURN MY PRODUCTS?
If you change your mind about your equipment, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a return shipment. Refunds will be issued when equipment is returned, minus the cost of shipping plus restocking fee.
9) DO I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY PACKAGE?
Yes, this protects the buyer from your package being stolen and makes sure you get your new equipment!
If the shipping address is a business address, delivery will be attempted only during normal business hours Monday to Friday. The item will not be left without a signature on file. FedEx will attempt delivery 3 times if you haven't contacted for pick-up or alternate delivery with them and they return the order back to us you will be responsible to pay for the shipping fee on the return.
10) IS BODYROCK RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STOLEN ITEMS?
No, if you are not home when your package is delivered, BodyRock is not responsible if it is stolen. Please contact us at email@example.com if this happens to you and we will file a claim with FedEx.
11) THERE WAS AN ERROR AND FEDEX COULDN'T SHIP MY PRODUCT. WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
Sometimes we're so excited to get our new products that we type the address wrong or just something goes wrong. Don't fret! We can reship your product to you, you'll just need to pay for the shipping.
12) ARE THERE DUTY CHARGES TO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Duties may be applicable to equipment orders, and fees will depend on your country's Custom Fees. These fees are typically low, and will be the customer's responsibility upon arrival.
1) HOW DO I GET MY GUIDES?
We want everyone to be able to enjoy our workouts, meal plans, tips and tricks, so all of our workouts and guides are digitally delivered! Once you successfully purchase your products, you'll receive a download link to your email. If you have any problem with the download you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2) ARE THE VIDEOS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE, AND ON ALL DEVICES?
Yep, you can stream the videos from anywhere and from any device!
3) I JUST SUBSCRIBE TO THE SWEATFLIX MEMBERSHIP! HOW DO I ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
- How do I watch from my computer : https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/watching/watching-on-a-computer
- How do I watch from my Iphone phone/Ipad : https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/watching/watching-iphone-ipad-vhx
- How do I watch from my Tv using Roku : https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/watching/watching-roku-vhx
- How do I watch from my Aple Tv : https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/watching/watching-apple-tv
- How do I watch from my Android : https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/watching/watching-android
- How do I watch from Chromecast : https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/watching/watching-chromecast
- How do I watch from my smart Tv :https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/watching/how-do-i-watch-on-my-smart-tv
3) I'M HAVING PROBLEM LOGGING IN TO WATCH MY VIDEOS?
You can contact our tech support department for assistance at the link below: https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/contact/support
4) HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD INFO?
You can update your payment information at the link below: https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/account-settings/how-do-i-update-my-credit-card
5) HOW DO I CHANGE MY LOGIN EMAIL ADDRESS?
6) HOW DO I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
You have two options available you can pause or cancel your membership. If you decide to pause your membership because of sickness, budget reason, vacation or any other reason you can pause it so you will stop charges to your account without having to pay for it and come back anytime to continue using it without having to signup again. Note that if you pause it you will not have access to the workouts. If you decide to cancel for any reason you can do that at the link below: https://bodyrock.vhx.tv/help/articles/how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription
1) WILL THAT DEAL I SAW A WHILE AGO BE BACK?
Sometimes we bring back old promotions. The best way to be sure you're not missing out is to follow us on Facebook and make sure to click the "see first"so you'll never miss out on future deals. We also have an email list, so don't forget to sign up HERE!
2) HOW MUCH DO THE SANDBAGS HOLD?
Both models of sandbag can hold up to 50lbs. You can fill them with sand or rice, or any other fine, dry material that will give you that extra weight for your workout.
3) AS A BEGINNER, WHAT EQUIPMENT SHOULD I BE USING?
If you're looking for a single product, our trainers recommend using the 6LB Vest. We also have many packages of popular products that are tailored for beginners! We also run a Beginner Challenge where we can help guide you get back on track, for every step along the way.
4) I'M GOING TO START A CHALLENGE, WHAT EQUIPMENT SHOULD I BE USING?
Not all of our challenges need the same products. Before the challenge starts, we'll send you an email outlining the products you'll need.
- 21 Day Boot Camp Challenge: Sand bag, Challenger and HIIT Bar.
- Catching Fire 30 Day Challenge: This Package
- Transformer 30 Day Challenge: Dip Station and Sand bag.
5) WHAT CURRENCY IS THE BODYROCK STORE?
All funds are processed in USD.
6) DO YOU OFFER GROUP OR WHOLESALE DISCOUNTS?
Yes! You can reach out to email@example.com and they'll be able to help work out your rate.
7) DOES THE CHALLENGER COME WITH ONE BAR OR TWO?
The challenger comes with two heavy-duty bars to maximize any workout, while supporting even our heaviest BodyRockers.
8) I'VE NOTICED CHEAPER WEIGHT VESTS ONLINE - WHY IS THE BODYROCK VEST MORE EXPENSIVE?
There are cheap knock off vests online and at some discount retailers, but these vests often bleed dyes and colour when you sweat that gets on your skin and clothing. Our vests are the highest quality and you won't have to worry about colour bleeds or the vest simply falling apart. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.
9) WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCTS/EQUIPMENT PACKAGES?
All of our products/equipment packages are on warranty for 30 days for any defect or damages. To request a replacement you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures attached to show the damage/defect. If you qualify for a replacement we will provide you with a new tracking #. If the damages were done while they were in transit with FedEx we will file a claim with them so that we can ship a replacement.