1. Hip Thrusts: Using a sofa or bench, spread your arms to the side for support. Walk your feet out in front of you and elevate your hips so your knees bend at 90 degrees and your body is parallel to the floor. Lift your left foot off the floor and straighten your leg so it is now in line with your torso. Keeping your leg elevated, lower your butt toward the floor. Come back up and repeat. Next round, do the other side.
2. Downward Dog & Plank: Begin in downward dog, with your hands and feet on the floor, legs and arms straight, pelvis lifted back and toward the ceiling. Bring your hips forward into high arm plank position so your shoulders are over your hands and your body forms a straight line from head to heel. Tilt your hip to the right, then tilt your hip to the left. Lift your hips back and up to the ceiling to return to start position. Repeat.
3. Goblet Squat & Pulse: With feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, and toes pointed out, hold a dumbbell with both hands about hip high. Keep your back straight, lower into a squat. Squeeze your glutes and elevate 2 to 3 inches. Do this twice and then return to standing. Repeat.
4. Curtsy Lunge: Start in a standing position. Step your right leg behind you and to the left, bending both knees and raising your right arm straight out in front of you. Make sure to keep your front knee aligned with your ankle. Come back to standing and repeat on the other side.
5. Side Plank: With your left hand planted on the floor, and your right foot staggered in front of your left, lift yourself up until your left arm is straight and you are in a side plank position. Raise your right arm toward the ceiling, hold for a second, then stretch your arm toward your head so it is in line with your body. Raise your arm back toward the ceiling and bring your hand to rest on your hip. Dip your hip toward the floor, pulse twice and come back up to the plank. Repeat the entire movement. Next round, do the other side.
Do each of these moves for 50 seconds with 10 seconds of rest in between. Do the entire circuit twice, two times a week.